Made into a paste
Hummus is the Arabic word for chickpeas, it’s normally cooked and finely ground and made into a paste and mixed with tahini (sesame seed paste)
Popular vegetarian food
Chickpeas and Bengal grams are used to make curries and are one of the most popular vegetarian foods in the Indian subcontinent.
Made into Falafel
Falafel (Tameiah) is a popular delicacy prepared by frying balls of chickpeas paste and used as sandwich filling.
Used in preparing sweets and desserts
In the Philippines, chickpeas are preserved and made into syrup and used in preparing sweets and desserts such as halo-halo.
Consumed as a snack
Chickpeas are roasted, spiced, and then consumed as a snack.
Energy and protein source
Chickpeas serve as an energy and protein source as well as an animal feed.
We pack the Chickpea in 25/50 kg PP bags and stuff in 20 feet containers. Need more information? Prices? please use the contact/request quote forms, we will be happy to receive your inquiry.
1. We pack our Chickpea in 50kg polypropylene (PP) bags.
2. We load the 20 feet containers with up to 22 metric tons of the Pigeon pea.
3. The minimum order quantity (20ft FCL) takes a period of 10 to 15 days to be on board of the vessel, this period varies depending on the quantity ordered.
4. The port of loading is PORT SUDAN (SDPZU), with a possibility to re-export from other nearby ports in the middle east.
5. Lead time to reach the client's desired port depends on the shipping lines used and the destination to that port, usually varies between 2 to 8 weeks for the farthest destination.
6. The H.S code for the Peanuts is 07132000 (*).
7. Payment terms and documents provided along with the shipment are mentioned at the products main page **(please check)
8. Sudanese Chickpea is falling among the products which the US sanctions against Sudan have not exempted, therefore cannot be exported directly from PORT SUDAN to the US market unless obtaining a special OFAC license.
(*) Need to be confirmed form each country customs authorities.
We taking care of every small detail and providing you with the best fresh quality of crops available in the SUDAN. You can see our products from down below.