Used to make a number of textile products
Cotton is used to make a number of textile products. These include terrycloth for highly absorbent bath towels and robes; denim for blue jeans; cambric, popularly used in the manufacture of blue work shirts
Used to produce cottonseed oil
The cottonseed which remains after the cotton is ginned is used to produce cottonseed oil, which, after refining, can be consumed by humans like any other vegetable oil. The cottonseed meal that is left generally is fed to ruminant livestock
Used for every type of clothing
From jackets to normal shirts. In-home, it finds its use in bedsheets and curtains
Used in food and cosmetics
Cottonseed oil is used in food and cosmetics. Also, It is also used in coffee filters.
1. We pack our Cotton in the pound.
2. We load the 40 feet containers with up to 22 metric tons of the Pigeon pea.
3. The minimum order quantity (40ft FCL) takes a period of 10 to 15 days to be on board of the vessel, this period varies depending on the quantity ordered.
4. The port of loading is PORT SUDAN (SDPZU), with a possibility to re-export from other nearby ports in the middle east.
5. Lead time to reach the client's desired port depends on the shipping lines used and the destination to that port, usually varies between 2 to 8 weeks for the farthest destination.
6. The H.S code for the Peanuts is 13012000 (*).
7. Payment terms and documents provided along with the shipment are mentioned at the products main page **(please check)
8. Sudanese Cotton is falling among the products which the US sanctions against Sudan have not exempted, therefore cannot be exported directly from PORT SUDAN to the US market unless obtaining a special OFAC license.
(*) Need to be confirmed form each country customs authorities.
We taking care of every small detail and providing you with the best fresh quality of crops available in the SUDAN. You can see our products from down below.