Peanut cake Uses
Widely used to feed all classes of livestock.
Peanut cake is used to extract oil.
Like other legume crops, peanut cultivation helps improve soil fertility through biological nitrogen fixation, and can thus contribute to significant improvements in the sustainability of cropping systems
High protein content
Peanut meal is generally considered as an excellent feed ingredient due to its high protein content, low fiber, high oil (for expeller meal), and the relative absence of antinutritional factors.
We pack the Peanut cake in 25/50 kg PP bags and stuff in 20 feet containers. Need more information? Prices? please use the contact/request quote forms, we will be happy to receive your inquiry.
1. We pack our Peanut cake seeds in 25kg or 50kg polypropylene (PP) bags.
2. We load the 20 feet containers with up to 22 metric tons of the Peanut cake.
3. The minimum order quantity (20ft FCL) takes a period of 10 to 15 days to be on board of the vessel, this period varies depending on the quantity ordered.
4. The port of loading is PORT SUDAN (SDPZU), with a possibility to re-export from other nearby ports in the middle east.
5. Lead time to reach the client's desired port depends on the shipping lines used and the destination to that port, usually varies between 2 to 8 weeks for the farthest destination.
6. Payment terms and documents provided along with the shipment are mentioned at the products main page **(please check)
7. Peanut cake is falling among the products which the US sanctions against Sudan have not exempted, therefore cannot be exported directly from PORT SUDAN to the US market unless obtaining a special OFAC license.
(*) Need to be confirmed form each country customs authorities.
We taking care of every small detail and providing you with the best fresh quality of crops available in the SUDAN. You can see our products from down below.