Peanut oil is used as cooking oil worldwide.
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are common in Europe
and the US.
Used to produce peanuts flour which is used as a flavor enhancement and flour is used as a gluten-free solution.
Used itself as a popular snack.
Dry peanuts are roasted and used in many candies, sweets, and peanut butter and also used itself as a popular snack.
We pack the Peanuts in 25/50 kg PP bags and stuff in 20 feet containers. Need more information? Prices? please use the contact/request quote forms, we will be happy to receive your inquiry.
1. We pack our Peanuts seeds in 25kg or 50kg polypropylene (PP) bags.
2. We load the 20 feet containers with up to 18 metric tons of the Peanuts seeds.
3. The in-shell peanuts are stuffed in 40 feet containers which will load 18 metric tons.
4. The minimum order quantity (20ft FCL) takes a period of 10 to 15 days to be on board of the vessel, this period varies depending on the quantity ordered.
5. The port of loading is PORT SUDAN (SDPZU), with a possibility to re-export from other nearby ports in the middle east.
6. Lead time to reach the clients desired port depends on the shipping lines used and the destination to that port, usually varies between 2 to 8 weeks for the farthest destination.
7. The H.S code for the Peanuts is 12024210 (*).
8. Payment terms and documents provided along with the shipment are mentioned at the products main page **(please check)
9. Peanuts seeds are falling among the products which the US sanctions against Sudan has not exempted, therefore cannot be exported directly from PORTSUDAN to the US market unless obtaining a special OFAC license.
(*) Need to be confirmed form each country customs authorities.
We taking care of every small detail and providing you with the best fresh quality of crops available in the SUDAN. You can see our products from down below.