Purchased by McDonald's
About 75% of Mexico's sesame crop is purchased by McDonald's for use in their sesame seed buns worldwide.
Sometimes added to breads
Sesame seeds are sometimes added to bread, including bagels and the tops of hamburger buns.
Producing sesame oil
Used as a cooking oil in different parts of the world, has a distinctive pleasant aroma and taste, and is used as a table condiment in some regions.
Made into a paste called tahini
Sesame seeds are made into a paste called tahini (used in various ways, including hummus bi tahini)
and the Middle Eastern confection halvah.
We pack the sesame in 25/50 kg PP bags and stuff in 20 feet containers. Need more information? Prices? please use the contact/request quote forms, we will be happy to receive your inquiry.
1. We pack our sesame in 50 kg polypropylene (PP) bags.
2. We load the 20 feet containers with up to 19 metric tons of the sesame seeds.
3. The minimum order quantity (20ft FCL) takes a period of 10 to 15 days to be on board of the vessel, this period varies depending on the quantity ordered.
4. Lead time to reach the clients desired port depends on the shipping lines used and the destination to that port, usually varies between 2 to 8 weeks for the farthest destination.
5. The H.S code for the sesame seeds is 12074090 (*)
6. Payment terms and documents provided along with the shipment are mentioned at the products main page **(please check)
7. Sudanese sesame is falling among the products which the US sanctions against Sudan has not exempted, therefore cannot be exported directly from PORTSUDAN to the US market unless obtaining a special OFAC license.
(*) Need to be confirmed form each country customs authorities.
We taking care of every small detail and providing you with the best fresh quality of crops available in the SUDAN. You can see our products from down below.