In Australia, the leg of lamb roast is considered to be the national dish. Commonly served on a Sunday or any other special occasion, it can be done in a kettle BBQ or a conventional oven.
An important part of Hungarian cuisine
Used to be an important part of Hungarian cuisine due to strong pastoral traditions but began to be increasingly looked down on with the spread of urbanization.
1. The packaging materials do not contaminate the meat with any unwanted material and do not leave any toxic or harmful residues on it.
2. They are stored in a correct manner to prevent contamination. They are kept in refrigerated rooms at a temperature in the range of 0 degrees, ie 1 degree.
3. The carcass shall be covered with a clean cloth moistened with water and tightly around it, or any other permitted packing material.
1. We pack our Gum Arabic in 50kg polypropylene (PP) bags.
2. We load the 20 feet containers with up to 22 metric tons of the Pigeon pea.
3. The minimum order quantity (20ft FCL) takes a period of 10 to 15 days to be on board of the vessel, this period varies depending on the quantity ordered.
4. The port of loading is PORT SUDAN (SDPZU), with a possibility to re-export from other nearby ports in the middle east.
5. Lead time to reach the client's desired port depends on the shipping lines used and the destination to that port, usually varies between 2 to 8 weeks for the farthest destination.
6. The H.S code for the Peanuts is 13012000 (*).
7. Payment terms and documents provided along with the shipment are mentioned at the products main page **(please check)
8. Sudanese Gum arabic is falling among the products which the US sanctions against Sudan have not exempted, therefore cannot be exported directly from PORT SUDAN to the US market unless obtaining a special OFAC license.
(*) Need to be confirmed form each country customs authorities.
We taking care of every small detail and providing you with the best fresh quality of organic meat available in SUDAN. You can see our products from down below.